The Red 240V hardwired smoke alarm is a popular seller amongst our customers who wish to replace an existing hardwired smoke alarm with an interconnectable photoelectric smoke alarm. Your electrician can physically interconnect these 240V hardwired alarms together by installing cabling in the ceiling space.
If this is not preferable, these alarms can also be wirelessly interconnected with other Red branded smoke alarms utilising the optional Red Wireless Base.
(one Red Wireless Base is required for each Red 240V hardwired alarm in the same network i.e. 3 x hardwired alarms = 3 x wireless bases).
This Red smoke alarm uses one replaceable 9V battery to automatically provide back-up power to the alarm if the household mains AC power fails (Model: R240).
Red smoke alarms are fully compliant to Australian Standard AS 3786:2014
- Quick interconnect process with up to 40 Red smoke alarms using the Red wireless base
- 90 day smoke alarm guarantee – change your mind for any reason? No worries! Return the alarms to us for your money back – no questions asked!
- 10 year Red smoke alarm full product warranty (warranty details)
- As this Red smoke alarm model is hardwired to mains power it must be installed by a licensed electrician
- Excellent after sales support – over one hundred 5 star Google business reviews below!